Finding the perfect vehicle isn't just simple at our FIAT dealership in Millbury, MA -- it's enjoyable and fun. Our new, state-of-the-art facility is home to an opulent customer lounge where you can indulge in free pastries, coffee, Wi-Fi and more, while our convenient shuttle service and large fleet of loaner vehicles make it easy to stay on top of your life when it's time for your vehicle to come in for service. We know that the little things can add up to something big, which is why we put so much effort into these types of small conveniences. And with our friendly, knowledgeable staff here to help you along the path to a great new vehicle, your experience is sure to be a great one.
Of course, our commitment to you isn't just about finding you a vehicle. Herb Chambers Companies supports many local and national charities, including The Jimmy Fund, the American Cancer Society, the American Red Cross and more. All in all, there's a plethora of amazing reasons to shop here, and we hope to see you soon!
Here are more reasons to shop with us:
- Smart Pricing lets you enjoy a relaxed pre-owned car-buying experience. We offer our very best price up front, so you'll never have to haggle with us for a lower price!
- More money for your trade-in. With over 57 dealerships in the Herb Chambers Family, we have the flexibility to pay you more for your car!
- Our Three Collision Centers conveniently located in Braintree, Danvers, and Ashland, MA, will help to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
- Free car washes and vacuums with every auto service you receive from us.
- A generous return policy, which grants you five days to return your recently purchases pre-owned vehicle for 100% of your money back or 30 days to exchange the car for another vehicle on our lot. No questions asked!
- A shuttle van that can take you to and from our dealership if you need a lift.
- A large fleet of service loaner vehicles for you to use while your car is undergoing repairs.
- A commitment to our community. Herb Chambers Companies dealerships support many local and national charities, including the Jimmy Fund, the American Cancer Society, the American Red Cross and more.